Friday 21 September 2012

Five Fantastic Friday Finds

Welcome to a new feature on my blog.  Every Friday I will be posting five things that have inspired me and hopefully will inspire you too. 



I just love this, the table is decorated beautifully and the pictures hanging from a curtain rod with ribbon is such a cool idea.




This looks like a desert worth trying.




Just a little reminder.



Some beautiful Christmas cards to make.



Love, Love, Love this coat, but at almost $3000 I don't think I'll be adding it to my closet soon.

I hope you enjoyed the first edition of my Five Fantastic Friday Finds and I'll be doig it again next week.


1 comment:

  1. Fab Friday finds Deanne!

    I should make some cards in time for Christmas but I've become a very good procrastinator LOL! Love the coast too...at that price it won't be hanging in MY wardrobe either!

    ReplyDelete