Monday 3 September 2012

My Brand New Blog

Hi and Welcome to my brand new blog.  I've decided to revamp my bloging life and try to creat a life journal type blog.  There are lots of new things happening around here and I want to try and record them mostly so I don't forget anything but also to share them with my friends, old and new.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Deanne, most importantly Mom to Aaron, secondly Independant Advisor for lia sophia jewellery and Consultant for Close to My Heart scrapbooking and stamping, advid reader, cross stitcher, and shopper.  Self proclaimer Pintrest-aholic, fantasy interior designer, and total procrastinator.



This is a picture of Aaron and I taken on his 5th birthday, July 28th.  Aaron was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder in Sept 2008, thus the name of my blog.  One of the big changes happening here is Aaron starts school on Thursday, thankfully he will be there to hold my hand.  He's the sweetest little boy in the world and I am so lucky to have him.  One of the things that has helped me over the last few years is reading Natalie's wonderful blog about her son with Asperger's Syndrome: My Yellow Apple

I think that's a pretty good introduction of Aaron and I, don't want to bore you to death on the first post.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he's five already! My how time flies!

    ReplyDelete