Friday 3 January 2014

A new year and hopefully a new blogger

This year I have two resolutions, to save some money and be a better blogger. 

I'm saving because CTMH has announced their convention locations for the next 3 years, in 2014 and 2015 it will be in Disneyland and 2016 it will be in Disney World.  Albert and I have agreed that we will be taking Aaron to Disney World so I can go to the convention again and we can have a family trip.

I'm also determined to share more of my scrapbooking and pictures with all of you.  I'll start with some pictures from our Christmas.


A couple of Aaron dresses for his school Christmas concert.


 
Our Christmas Tree, I changed my colours this year from red and white to fuchsia, purple, and teal.
 
 
 

 Christmas Eve

 
 


Christmas Day
 





 
 
And the other big news in our family, my nephew Justin d his girlfriend Caroline got engaged on Christmas Eve and we had a party for them on New Year's Day before they went back to Calgary.
 
 

 


2 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas photos! Neat tree with the new colors!

    I hope Disney works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same resolutions!
    BTW, I found your blog via CTMH Consultants Blog Challenge and Support Group.

    ReplyDelete