Saturday 2 August 2014

Finally progress

We had a busy weekend last week with the whole family here on Sunday to celebrate Aaron's birthday.  Then on Monday since it was his actual birthday My mom, sisters and I took him out for supper.


Tuesday threw a real wrench into our lives as Aaron's home therapist gave her notice.  I knew it was going to happen since she is working with three families now and both Aaron and one of the other boys will both be in school full time in Sept.  I just knew there was no way to fit the hours both need into after school, especially when the therapist is starting a distance ed program as well.  We are optimistic that we will find someone else, if not before she goes than before school starts.


Needless to say I haven't done much stitching this week, but I sat down last night and after a minor frogging session I have progress of Lily of the Valley.  She now has two arms and one wing is completed.


2 comments:

  1. Lily of the Valley looks lovely :) Sorry to hear about the Therapist, hope you can find another one quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design. She is very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete